It’s our Wednesday love list post today.
This Wednesday, or whenever you come to this page, please hold the following people in your hearts. Send them whatever good wishes, warmth, & blessing feels right.
- hold Danni in your hearts & minds as she comes up on the first month mark of her Dad’s death, having just come through his birthday
- send love through the spheres to Fred, who died in an accident a year ago
- and love too, to his family: Monika, their 4 children, and their dog. Hold them close, folks.
- love and a plethora of hearts for Tré, as we bow to the death date this weekend.
- let’s send some “please appear again” energy to Julie’s engagement ring. Really, universe. Let her find it.
- to all of those mentioned here, and all of you who want to be here, but couldn’t ask: may there be beauty, love, and solace welling up inside your day, today, and in the days to come.
May you know love.
May you know kindness.
May you be free from suffering.
May the love that is offered find you
and bring you peace.
PS: to be added to the love list for next Wednesday’s post, send me a message.