It’s our Wednesday love list post today.
This Wednesday, or whenever you come to this page, please hold the following people in your hearts. Send them whatever good wishes, warmth, & blessing feels right.
- blessings and warmth to Mary, as she greets the anniversary date of Bill’s death.
- send love to Jackie and her children on the 5th year mark of her husband’s sudden death.
- bring out all the good vibes you can muster for Candice and her team of helpers as we move her from her old house to her new house.
- thoughts for a week with far fewer medical tests and much less poking to GW. Wish him some physical relief, folks.
- to all of those mentioned here, and all of you who want to be here, but couldn’t ask: may there be beauty, love, and solace welling up inside your day, today, and in the days to come.
May you know love.
May you know kindness.
May you be free from suffering.
May the love that is offered find you
and bring you peace.
If you, or someone you care about, would like to be added to the list for next Wednesday’s post, send me a message.