Audio book: When Everything is Not Okay
Practical Tools to Help You Stay in Your Heart & Not Lose Your Mind
Has an incredible loss erupted in your life? Would you like to finally find something that goes beyond platitudes and easy answers that don’t really answer anything?
You want someone who thinks like you to help you through this. You need some practical tools to help you stay in your heart, and not lose your mind.
One part grief experiment, one part practical guidebook – Everything is Not Okay is designed to help you find ways to bear the life you’re in – even when that life holds unbearable pain.
If you’re ready to start listening to the book right now, scroll down to click the “mp3″ button at the bottom of this page.
Practical tools to help you stay in your heart & not lose your mind.
Do you struggle to find someone who understands your grief? Wish you could wade through all the emoticons and platitudes, and hear somebody tell it to you straight?
I wrote the When Everything is Not Okay audio book for you. And I made it for me. So much of the existing grief resources fell short for me, or they spoke to an experience I wasn’t having. I wanted someone to meet me where I was, and then help me find out what I was supposed to do with this brand new life.
If you’re living an unbearable loss, this book is for you.
When Everything is Not Okay is a 90 minute audio book acknowledging the reality of grief, and giving you tools – both practical and esoteric – to help you find your way.
You can order the audio book as either an instant-delivery mp3 download, or as a 2 cd set sent by mail. Your choice.
Click below to hear the introduction.
What you’ll find in this book:
90 minutes of audio validating and acknowledging the path you’re on, including:
- The reasons why mainstream grief resources miss their mark
- The difference between solving grief and attending grief
- Debunking the myth of spiritual immunity: being enlightened doesn’t mean you’re not in pain
- Entering the great experiment of grief – and love.
- Find ways to distract your mind when grief is just too big
- Determine what really helps, and what doesn’t
- Understand why creative practice is useful, and why it doesn’t matter
- Release the weight of responsibility you feel to “do grief well”
- Explore ways you can hear your own heart speak, and how to follow its guidance
- Consider the faulty grammar of “hope,” and find more authentic ways of wanting what’s good
- Discover a place of rest and refuge in your self – even here.
- Over 90 minutes of audio
- 3 concrete, tangible practices to help calm your mind
- 4 guided meditations to help soothe your heart
- and a whole lot of teaching stories – all designed to help you find your way.
Even here. Where everything is not okay.
You can order the audio book in your choice of format: an instant-delivery mp3 download for $24.95, or as a 2 cd set sent by mail for $27.90 (plus shipping).
The audio book is backed by my 30-day guarantee: if you don’t find the book useful, send me an email, and I will refund your purchase price. Questions? Send me an email.
Get the help you need to stay in your heart, and not lose your mind.
Click the button below now to order When Everything is Not Okay
(ps: while the site is being redesigned, those buttons are just a little further down the page, right below the share buttons.)