It’s our Wednesday love list post today. Sharing the Warren Zevon video of “keep me in your heart” as well. May it give you a vehicle to both send comfort and to receive it.
This Wednesday, or whenever you come to this page, please hold the following people in your hearts. Send them whatever good wishes, warmth, & blessing feels right.
- please hold Debbie and her boys in your hearts and minds as she meets the 5 year mark of Austin’s death. 5. Such an impossible number.
- send love to Lis as she starts the next phase of her life – new job, new state – after the death of her brother.
- hold Elizabeth and her sisters in love as they come up on the two month mark of living without their mom
- prayers, love, meditation offerings, and whatever else you might throw into the shifted universe for Mirabai.
- to all of those mentioned here, and all of you who want to be here, but couldn’t ask: may there be beauty, love, and solace welling up inside your day, today, and in the days to come.
May you know love.
May you know kindness.
May you be free from suffering.
May the love that is offered find you
and bring you peace.
PS: to be added to the love list for next Wednesday’s post, send me a message.